What a life it’s been!
Certainly far from perfect~
but one I wouldn’t trade for anything in this world.
Here’s some things I’ve learned along the way..
grow more grateful for everyday..
and just plain downright love.
1. his humor
2. his practicality
3. his easy going manner
4. his positive outlook
5. his hands
6. his touch
7. his smell
8. his kindness
9. his prayers
10. his smartness :)
11. his fathering
12. his friendship
13. his tenderness
1. raising a family together
2. learning together
3. hanging out together
4. being silent together
5. praying together
6. making love together
7. figuring life out together
8. being ourselves together
9. laughing together
10. looking to God together
11. growing up together
12. growing old together
13. all the togetherness of it. :)
13 Things I’ve Learned About Marriage from My Marriage~
1. That I don’t know as much as I thought I knew about marriage before I was married.
2. That men aren’t women and we shouldn’t expect them to act like one.
3. That, “I was wrong. Will you forgive me?” holds some powerful healing.
4. That there is absolutely no room for selfishness in a marriage.
5. That the instant I begin to think of “me first” is the instant my marriage begins to weaken – I guess Proverbs 13 :10 is right!
6. That communicating is vital.
7. That communicating does not mean I do all the talking.
8. That the times it seems we’re from different planets are the times to remember every planet is needed!
9. That kissing and often does wonders.
10. That we need to nurture our friendship as well as our love.
11. That praise is crucial.
12. That our marriage is worth the fight.
13. That it’s a fight we cannot fight alone –
that we so need Christ!.
I’d do it all again! In a heartbeat.