8044459800_b22f55f6f1_z

hi! and welcome to the new space~
look forward to staying connected with old blog friends and meeting new ones.
and of course, documenting this crazy adventure of life as i learn to embrace the grace.to.be..
wherever i am, right in this very moment.

more soon.

´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯`♥ amber

51 thoughts on “

1. amber Post author

yes! and i’m feeling quite proud of myself because i had to go delete a code and add a new one and all that fancy schmancy stuff!!! ;))

gotta get caught up on your blog – i’ve missed it! i feel i’ve taken this unplanned break from the blogging world but it was good to just clear my head for a while, if you know what i mean?

happy day sweet friend. xo

1. Beth

What type of code changes did you perform to get your xanga to upload on here? I’m having a terrible time getting the file to load on my blogger. Love Beth

1. amber Post author

hey girl~ this is the thing i used to import my xanga to wordpress http://wordpress.org/plugins/xanga-importer/ i know that xanga was also providing an importer as well that several people said was easier than this one but i’m not sure where you find out about it – xanga help maybe? one thing i know is that i don’t think it’s codes that you change, it’s a plugin you add, but i’m not sure if it’s the same w/ blogger.

1. Amanda

I am sitting here trying to think about what to write and my brain says, “Ha!” I’ll try and put down some life happenings soon.

1. amber Post author

yes! it’s certainly been a learning curve from xanga, but hopefully i’ll get used to it in not time. and look forward to checking in on you more often too~ you’re such a sweet, consistent voice of encouragement in my comment box! :))

1. Cindy

“hey there,”— from an old friend!

i’m smiling, sitting here. because while new addresses can bring new fun things, and… ha. this too. you’ve heard me, perhaps changes that we might not pick with everyone feeling so scattered. there is STILL a comfortable familiar, and ahhhh, about this space of yours… and the friends that i recognize here. :)

1. amber Post author

oh, i know!!! i’m already feeling more at home here just seeing some familiar faces. funny how even the scary new gets less scary when surrounded by friends! glad you’re one of them. miss you~

2. Daniel McCreary

Glad to see you around. Guess I’m going to have to fire up a new site, myself. Now to figure how to follow everyone.

1. amber Post author

i’ve got to figure out the following stuff too.. i have all my fav blogs on feedly but i know there’s a simple way here on wordpress too.

1. amber Post author

haha! i WANT to write again but life’s been too busy since school let out – i’m so pooped every night i fall asleep typing. soon though. xo

3. Mae

Stopping by to say hi. I am staying on Xanga (I hope!) A friend payed for me to stick around, so I hope that ship does not sink! I have bookmarked you, Amber. Blessings!

1. amber Post author

hi there friend!! so good to see your name come up here.. things are busy on this end but i hope to get caught up w/ my blogging buds soon. {{hugs}}

4. Shannon Alexander

Hey sweet friend!! So glad to catch up with you a little. Not being on Facebook anymore makes me feel a little detached from some of my sweet friends…:( You MUST get Instragram!! ((( HUGS )))

5. Gail McNeeley

Hellooooo, dear friend! I hope to see/read your writing and look at your gorgeous photography here. You always brighten my world. Hugs from little ole me.

6. debi

so, so glad you stopped by to leave that sweet comment on my ‘new’ (formally xanga) site! i just saw it tonight, left a reply, and then rushed right over to join you in your new space! i like it very much! and i love that photo … it speaks summer all the way!! hope you’re enjoying yours so far … been extremely hot here but we’re surviving on popsicles, and tall glasses of ice tea! lol! relief is on the way, though, and we’re looking forward to a cooler week! so glad to be able to stay in touch with you here, now!! i hope you have a blessed week, my friend! xoxo

7. Amelia

Hi sweet Amber, I’m primarily here now: http://myforestcathedral.blogspot.com/

What a lovely blog! In a way it’s fun venturing out isn’t it? You’re doing a great job! It’s hard to believe the changing seasons of life we are all in now, wow…time so flies. My oldest is 30 and our baby is 19…. Your little girl looks like a young lady now! : )

Love, Amelia

1. amber Post author

oh, so good to hear from you again, amelia. i’ve missed being in touch and your blogs and the wisdom you have to impart.. look forward to keeping up better now!

yes. venturing out is kinda fun. kinda scary. but mostly fun. :))

xo

8. Mae Jones

Hello! I have missed you, too. I did bookmark your new place, and have been trying to get over here. As you know, I am not very computer savvy, but you are such a special person, Amber, and I don’t want my life without you in it — at least in some small way! Pray you are all well. May God give you wisdom and strength for whatever is ahead. Love to you!

thanks for stopping by! <3